Open Society Foundation
The Open Society Foundation-London is part of the network of Open Society Foundations around the world. It works within the field of higher education in programmes that represent a long-term response to ongoing social and political transformations in the countries served.
In 2013 the Foundation joined the University of Cambridge's Guild of Benefactors, in recognition of its generous support of postgraduate students over many years.
The Open Society Foundation-London works with the Cambridge Trust to offer a range of scholarships for Masters courses. In 2019-20 the scholarships, entitled 'Civil Society Leadership Awards', will be available to students in the following fields:
- Communications and Media
- Culture, History and Society
- Development Studies
- Education Management and Leadership
- Environment and Natural Resource Management
- Gender Studies
- Law and Human Rights
- Politics and International Studies
- Public Health and Health Management
- Public Policy and Administration
- Social Work and Social Policy
Note for students
You are encouraged to use the Trust's scholarships search to find all the awards for which you may be eligible.