Club Financiero Español Cambridge Scholarship
This scholarship will be available to PhD applicants from Spain, whose research will be in the fields of Economics, Business and related Social Sciences. It is tenable at any College.
Offered in partnership with Club Financiero Español.
Club Financiero Español
The Club Financiero Español is a charity founded by a group of Spanish and British professionals working in London.
Its objectives are to
- promote Spanish economic development
- act as a forum for Spanish financiers with interests in the City of London and the global financial system
- endorse collaboration between Spain and the UK as strategic economic partners
- educate the Spanish and British public in the functioning of the global economy and financial markets
- provide a communication platform for Spanish public and private interests in the City of London through conferences and lectures
- offer advice, on a not-for-profit basis, to Spanish corporates and ventures around the world
- to give financial support to outstanding Spanish PhD candidates at leading UK universities, in the fields of Finance, Economics and Business Science
Since 2015 it has worked with the Cambridge Trust to offer a full PhD scholarship at the University of Cambridge.